Saturday, February 22, 2014

May the Succulent be with you.

Off-Time Jive is slang from the 1920's meaning: To be inappropriate, impolite; to have bad manners. 

I stumbled upon on this article on facebook a while back. When I read #59 I thought it would be the perfect blog title for me. Not saying I'm an inappropriate or impolite person, but I wanted to use this as a space where I wouldn't have to always be "social media" perfect. I want this blog to be real. Sometimes I feel like blogging, sometimes I don't. My idea of Off-Time Jive is letting loose and letting go of the stresses of everyday life. I want to enjoy blogging and not have it be something hanging over my head as another chore to tackle. So if it's quiet around here for a bit that's why. I'm only blogging when it will make me happy to do so and I'm really happy that you're reading it. Oh and thanks for not judging my grammar mistakes...ok you may silently judge, but don't tell me. 

Alright, now that I've rambled on and on let's move onto something awesome...


STAR WARS PLANTERS!




My In-Laws hooked us up over Christmas with these Star Wars Goblets. We tried using them as coffee mugs for a while, but Trav and I are way too careless with our mugs. For instance there's a collection of mugs taking up residence in my husbands Volkswagen. Plus these goblets aren't dishwasher safe and who has time to hand wash anything these days. I love succulents and you can stuff those suckers in most anything and they'll survive. So just like that Chewy, Vader, Yoda and Mr. Stormtrooper got new hairdos and a new lease on life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment