Wednesday, February 5, 2014




It's funny how a few bits of construction paper can knock you right off your feet.

Kenley and I go to Golds Gym, it's amazing and we love it. She goes to the Day Care Center and I get to break a sweat and refocus. It's been really great for us. She's fascinated by other kids, plus I think she gets tired of looking at my mug all day...the gym is a lifesaver.

Today when I picked her up I got the best surprise.

I could have cried my eyes out when I saw this. She made a little heart and flower for me. I know it was the gym caregiver's idea and let's be honest the woman made it, but it is worth more to me than a sack of hundred dollar bills. It doesn't even bother me that Kenley's name is misspelled. I love it, and I'm getting a little misty eyed thinking about it. Please excuse me, I need a tissue.



No comments:

Post a Comment