Friday, February 7, 2014

Currently.



Feeling: I can't lie...I've been missing my family and friends in North Carolina. I miss hearing the little squeals and giggles from these two girlies. Isla and Kenley really bonded over our visit last month. Seeing them hold hands, and play together was so sweet. Kenley adores her and I can't wait to get these littles together again.

Doing: I've been hitting the gym pretty regularly this week. Feels so good to run again. I got way off track over Christmas and continued to fall even more off the wagon in North Carolina. One does not simply turn away a Bojangles ham biscuit. Anyway, I'm going a little slower this time around. I started using the Couch to 5k app and so far so good. I'm planning on incorporating some strength training starting on Monday.

Watching: I'm addicted to my 600lb life. It's incredible. Melissa introduced me and whoa...it's nuts. I am fascinated. I get wrapped up in their stories and the obstacles they face as a person weighing that much. Plus it makes me a little more conscious over my own eating habits.

I'm also watching American Idol this year. Go Majesty Rose. She's from my home town and I actually really like her singing and she's adorable. I'll keep watching as long as she's on.

Loving: My husband. Travis Carlson is da bomb. It was tough being away from this guy for almost three weeks. Now that I'm back we've been getting into the swing and routine of our daily lives. It's comforting to have someone you can be boring with. Also, he looks really good in sweatpants (the dude has nice buns) ;)

What are you guys currently up to?






No comments:

Post a Comment